Monday, January 26, 2009

Books on Coast to Coast Walks

I still haven't forgotten my long term goals.

After unsuccessfully searching for books on Coast to Coast Walks in Singapore, I have just placed an order for the following books with Amazon.com.

41NJ6FNH60L._SL160_

Coast to Coast Walk: A Pictorial Guide (Wainwright Pictorial Guides)

218GKRX9MYL._SL160_

A Northern Coast to Coast Walk: From St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay (Skills for Success Series)

Once I get these books in hand I will write a short review of my thoughts on these books.

Full disclosure: I have registered as an Amazon associate and if you purchase these books from Amazon clicking the links I earn an associate fee. All fees earned from the above two links (if any!), will be given away to charities.

1 comment:

Flora said...

The Wainwright books are beautiful and nostalgic - hope you enjoy reading them